Tuesday 2 February 2016

Chapter 22 - "The Way to Nowhere" - to access the preceding chapters click on "2015" in the Archives on the right of the page, then scroll down to the bottom of every page that opens by clicking in "Older Posts".



Chapter 22





Recognise that there is no being or object in the cosmos from which we stand apart.





Seven Years in Indonesia



The RSA Diploma was for me a passport to the world of teaching English in a country of my choice. The two options open to me at that time were the Czech Republic and Indonesia. I was offered a job in the Czech Republic, but to me it did not appeal for two reasons, the cold winter climate and the low salary. The salary worked out as $200 per month, including accommodation......................

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0KACX6?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660


No comments:

Post a Comment