Saturday 9 January 2016

Chapter 16 -"The Way to Nowhere" - preceding chapters may be accessed by clicking on 2015 in the Archives to the right of the page, then on "Older Posts" at the bottom



Chapter 16


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye

                                              Antoine de Saint-Exupery

In Rod we Trust

I came across books by T.C. Lethbridge which discussed dowsing and divination. I was inspired to make my own dowsing rod out of a brazing rod and practised with it in the garden and found that it was able to locate water and hidden metals. One day a friend who lived a few miles away asked me to help him locate a suitable place for him to dig a well in his garden. He was a competent dowser too and had two rods, L-shaped, which he held in each of his hands. He told me that he would try to locate the spot while I remained in the house, then afterwards I would do the same with my V-shaped rod. ...........................


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0KACX6?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660


No comments:

Post a Comment